Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Week 3

I have spent this whole week planning. I plan to take pictures this weekend. I plan to do my two, Ernie's, my Dads, Aundreas, possibly Jordans, and possibly Savvy's. I have been having a hard time coming up with a plan for the other side of the photo, but I've started coming up with a few ideas. The two that are the hardest for me to come up with a plan for are Aundreas and Ernies. Since their tattoos are not images, but words, and in another langauge. I need to figure out a way to convey the words meanings in the other picture. I have a fairly locked down, well thought out plan for most of my pictures, and there counter parts. However, I still need to find a few more tattoos. But this weekend, I'm going to focus on taking photos of what I have locked down right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment